rufe
World News

Omg!! Little Boy Gets Power Plug Stuck In His Brain After Falling Off The Bed (See Photos)

A Chinese toddler has survived a horrific accident after he fell onto a power plug which became stuck in his brain. The two-year-old boy, reported to be called Chen Chen (not his real name), was playing at his home in Guangzhou when the tragedy occurred last Saturday, according to Chinese media.

Doctors have successfully removed the plug from his head after a three-hour-long operation.

According to the report on xkb.com, little Chen Chen was playing on the bed at around 11pm on November 5 in the family’s rented home. His mother claimed that Chen Chen lost his footing after stepping on a plastic ball, which led the toddler to fall off the bed.

The child fell right onto a power plug which became stuck in his head. Shocked, his family immediately took him to the hospital.

Doctors said the three contacts of the power plug had inserted into Chen Chen’s brain and a surgical operation was needed at once.

Doctors performed the operation on November and the power plug was successfully removed after three hours.rufe rufe1

You Might Also Like

  • Mezzy Gilbert

    God of mercy, thank u lord for ds child

  • Kenny D Osonwa

    Thank God for safe operation. .Quick recovery Chen Chen..

  • chika bibian

    Thank God for his life

  • Thank God for his life…the thing scare me

  • Cornel Nwankwo

    Good to know he survived the operation

  • Cornel Nwankwo

    Oyibo bad abeg

  • kayode akinsanya

    Yee, that’s too much for the little boy. In fact have not seen that before. Thank he’s still alive

  • WillieBravo

    I just hope he gets well soon.

  • Olovo Obinna

    Wonderful……am shaking as if that thing was inside my head….the pain must hv been an excruciating one for that lad

    • Kenny D Osonwa

      For where you dey shake..

      • Olovo Obinna

        Lolz…the picture the fear me

  • emekachilaka

    that is serious where was de mother nawa o

    • Mezzy Gilbert

      Na only mama,father nko

      • emekachilaka

        Ahahaha I was waiting for this reply since

  • Pingback: Omg!! Little Boy Gets Power Plug Stuck In His Brain After Falling Off The Bed (See Photos) – Lolly Gist and Entertainment()